About Me

Hey my name is Laura and I'm 16 years old and doing Ty this year. My blog is about my year in Ty. I will write about the year and activites we do throughout ty.

Friday 8 November 2013

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts!

This is week in work experience was so busy coming up to Christmas is very busy for Boots as people are buying presents for their family and friends so I had to help them find everything they need and recommend different gifts for people. The store was packed, it was such a different atmosphere from normally but it was good. I also had to put away a lot of stock as we had a delivery and price checked items. I love helping and talking to the customers because they are mostly so nice and friendly plus it makes me really excited for Christmas, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment