About Me

Hey my name is Laura and I'm 16 years old and doing Ty this year. My blog is about my year in Ty. I will write about the year and activites we do throughout ty.

Monday 9 September 2013

Workshop Wednesday

First week of TY is almost over and I can't believe it! I've had such a good week making new friends and working on projects. My favourite memory though would have to be our workshops on Wednesday which left everyone going home feeling happy and excited for the rest of TY.
        In the morning our first workshop was positive parties it was great fun! We all had floral neckalces and sweets. We listened to feel good music and played lots of games. We also played hocky poky but to the words of positive thinking and how to forget about bad decsisions, we learnt how to anchor good times in our life to help us when we feel down it was an amazing workshop and so much fun.
      In the next workshop we leant how to be confident and comfortable in ourselves by telling embarrassing stories they were so funny. We learnt how to see things from other people's perpesctives and see that two people can be right.
      The last workshop however was my favourite we learnt how to give a proper massage it was great fun and we learned loads of new skills. The whole class was in stiches laughing by the end of it but it was really relaxing at the same time.
     The first week of Ty has gone so fast but it was such a blast! I can't wait for the rest of TY!!
http://positiveparties.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment